The latest models will be on show, giving you the chance to see the cutting edge of ULEVs. Vehicles on display will include:
• Honda CR-V (Hybrid)
• BMW 330e (Plug-in Hybrid)
• Volvo XC60 T8 (Plug-in Hybrid)
• Mercedes-Benz E 300 e AMG Line Saloon (Plug-in Hybrid)
• Toyota Prius (Plug-in Hybrid)
• All-New Kia e-Niro First Edition (Pure Electric)
• Jaguar I-PACE SE (Pure Electric)
• Renault ZOE i S Edition R110 Z.E. 40 (Pure Electric)
At CCIA 2019, you will be able to speak directly with manufacturer experts, who are able to explain the technologies behind the models, the features on offer and any other queries you may have about the practicality of adopting electric/hybrid vehicles.
Discuss your charging needs with BP Chargemaster, one of the UK’s biggest name in electric vehicle charging; designing, building, selling and maintaining charge points across the country. The company also runs Polar, the largest public charging network in the UK, giving members access to over 7,000 charge points.
2019 Models for the Zero and Ultra-low Emission Zone