The latest models were on show, giving visitors the chance to see the cutting edge of ULEVs. Vehicles on display included:
• Honda CR-V (Hybrid)
• BMW 330e (Plug-in Hybrid)
• Volvo XC60 T8 (Plug-in Hybrid)
• Porsche Concept Study Mission E (1:3 scale model with AR experience)
• Toyota MIRAI (Hydrogen)
• All-New Kia e-Niro First Edition (Pure Electric)
• Jaguar I-PACE SE (Pure Electric)
• Renault ZOE i S Edition R110 Z.E. 40 (Pure Electric)
At CCIA 2019, visitors were able to speak directly with manufacturer experts, who were able to explain the technologies behind the models, the features on offer and any other queries they had about the practicality of adopting electric/hybrid vehicles.
Visitors could discuss their charging needs with BP Chargemaster, one of the UK’s biggest names in electric vehicle charging; designing, building, selling and maintaining charge points across the country. The company also runs Polar, the largest public charging network in the UK, giving members access to over 7,000 charge points.
2019 Models for the Zero and Ultra-low Emission Zone