If you wish to drive at Company Car in Action you will be required to:
1. Bring a copy of your Licence Summary which you can download (less than 72 hours before the event) here:
You will be asked to provide your:
• Driving licence number
• National insurance number
• Post code
After submitting these you will be taken to a page where you can download your licence summary. Click on the last tab on this page:
You can then print a PDF.
2. Please also bring along your photo card licence. If you do not have a photo card licence then bring your paper licence and another form of photographic ID.
3. Please also remember to bring your badge number.
4. There is a facility to print off these summary forms on site, however this may delay your registration process.
Following the above steps will ensure you have a smooth registration experience at Company Car in Action.
If you have any queries regarding the above procedure please email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you there!
The event is very informative, allowing fleet decision makers to get up to speed on the latest in innovation, fleet efficiencies, and key fleet operational issues as well as exploring a large range of new products from a wide range of vehicle manufacturers.
If there is any event you’re going to attend make sure it’s CCIA. It’s a great opportunity to test drive new and existing products whilst getting to meet the manufacturer teams to build those relationships.
Fleet Managers now have an unprecedented opportunity to determine which power source in each duty cycle best suits their operation, from both an environmental and economical position.
Excellent day, well run and well attended. Manufacturers were impressive and had the right people there as well as the cars.
The most important driving event in the UK for fleet managers.
Great Event. The best way to compare vehicles back to back.
Very informative event.
Very good event, nice to come back to one place and compare vehicles.
Totally enjoyable event.
Great event to compare cars.
Great range of manufacturers in a relaxed atmosphere.